Svastya Organic Farms organic virgin castor oil is 100 % pure organic castor oil made from hand-shelled and sun-dried castor seeds from the wild forests of the Western Ghats.
Castor oil, a nonvolatile fatty oil, is made from the seeds of the castor bean plant (Ricinus communis), a member of the Euphorbiaceae flowering family. In Tamil, Hindi, and Telugu, castor oil is called as vilaakenni, Arandi tel, and Amudamu.
- The perennial wild forest castor plant, which blooms from July to March, produces wild castor seeds only once a year.
- The wild castor seeds are gathered, sun-dried, and hand-pounded until the shell is broken.
- The interior pulp is next manually hammered and stone ground. The castor paste is cooked in hot water the following morning as the sun rises.
- Our ancestors always prepared oil in this manner. They thought that the oil was given life and vitality by the first sunbeams.
- When the ground beans are boiling, we collect the oil that floats to the top and set it aside for a day.
- This procedure is carried out repeatedly until the oil has been completely dried out.
Our Soul Our Life.
For us,it’s more than just a farm. It is our ancestors' true organic essence that has been passed down to us to ensure a better future for our people and planet
TO THE BRAND SVASTYA
We drove 55 kms to obtain 12 plastic bottles, which we then filled with 6 bottles of honey, 5 bottles of ghee, and a dozen plastic covers from a chips shop to fill with turmeric as we had no idea how to present at the event.
A great product.
I'm very happy about this product this castor oil is excellent
Totally loved this castor oil great for my hairs
Oil is pure in nature with only 1 ingedient i.e. natural caster seed. No aadded chemicals.
The oil is good and it is original product thankyou