Svastya Organic Farms organic desi cow A2 milk ghee is Non-GMO and organic ghee created from the cream or malai of desi kangeyam and bargur cows that are pasture grown and free-grazed on our certified organic farms.
It is healthy, full of natural goodness It offers a smooth texture, golden yellow color, buttery, and slightly caramelized rich aroma.
- . Organic A2 milk is collected from the desi bargur orkangeyam cows in our certified organic farms.
- The cream separator is used to separate the malai from the milk after the collected milk has been put into it.
- The gathered malai is then poured into the butter churner along with cold water in a 1:1 ratio.
- The butter produced by this procedure is churned once more in the container using the bilona method. This procedure yields butter, which is then poured into an iron kadai. The colour of the malai changes to our organic desi A2 milk ghee, which is yellow-brown in hue, as the iron kadai heats up.
- The ghee is poured into the virgin glass bottles after being allowed to settle down and return to room temperature.
Consciously handcrafted by Women farmer by Using Desi Kangeyam Cow A2 Milk.
There are no chemical preservatives, fillers, binders, or additions in this product. Farm created, all-natural products, produced in small, limited batches.
SPECIFIC STORAGE INFO
Best stored away from direct sunlight.
Desi Kangeyam cow organic a2 milk
Indian cuisine is plentiful in herbs and spices each of which includes much nutrition. Cooking with ghee allows these substances to achieve the areas of the body that are most required.
Butyric acid cannot be naturally produced by people who don't have a balanced digestive tract. The acids present in ghee will aid them in gaining back gut health.
Ghee, which has a high level of butyric acids, has been found to be quite helpful to the innate immune system's wellness and offers anti-inflammatory perks.
1.The Kangeyam cow is what breed?
The Kangayam or Kangeyam is an Indian breed of draught cattle from the state of Tamil Nadu, in South India. Its area of origin is Kongu Nadu, the region surrounding Coimbatore, close to the border between Tamil Nadu,Karnataka and Kerala,but it is distributed over a considerably wider area.The breed name derives from that of the town of Kangeyam.It may also be called Kanganad or Kongu.
2.Can those who are lactose intolerant eat this Desi A2 ghee?
we recommend SOF cultured ghee for those who are lactose intolerant.
We are taking this desi A2 ghee exclusively for our son and stoped using all oils
We are using from long because it's pure desi ghee
Have been using their products from 1.5 years. Great quality
Your products are top notch. We have used other organic oil and ghee also, but nothing comes close to your quality. We are very happy.
Excellent quality ghee. Great taste, texture and aroma.