Svastya Organic Farms Organic Desi Cow A2 milk ghee is Non-GMO organic ghee created from the cream or malai of desi kangeyam and bargur cows that are pasture grown and free-grazed on our certified organic farms in Karnataka. It is healthy, full of natural goodness It offers a smooth texture, golden yellow color, buttery, and slightly caramelized rich aroma. It contains a range of vitamins and minerals and is a good source of healthy fatty acids, making it a nutritious addition to your regular diet.
- Organic A2 milk is collected from the desi bargur or kangeyam cows in our certified organic farms.
- The cream separator is used to separate the malai from the milk after the collected milk has been put into it.
- The gathered malai is then poured into the butter churner along with cold water in a 1:1 ratio.
- The butter produced by this procedure is churned once more in the container using the bilona method. This procedure yields butter, which is then poured into an iron kadai. The colour of the malai changes to our organic desi A2 milk ghee, which is yellow-brown in hue, as the iron kadai heats up.
- The ghee is poured into the virgin glass bottles after being allowed to settle down and return to room temperature.
Our Soul Our Life.
For us,it’s more than just a farm. It is our ancestors' true organic essence that has been passed down to us to ensure a better future for our people and planet
TO THE BRAND SVASTYA
We drove 55 kms to obtain 12 plastic bottles, which we then filled with 6 bottles of honey, 5 bottles of ghee, and a dozen plastic covers from a chips shop to fill with turmeric as we had no idea how to present at the event.
The product is excellent. Packaging and home delivery is also very good.
The product is really good, ordering it for the second time, got a great deal
This Ghee reminded me of my Home Town & my Grand Mother who used to prepare this Ghee by our house hold Gir cows. I am happy about the product smell, texture, quality and Taste of the product. And I highly appreciate Svastya team on consciously working towards betterment of the society and educating the importance of Kitchen Pharmacy. Keep up the good work.
When I unpacked my first order from Svastya which was done with care for earth to my father’s village during the pandemic, my father was awestruck at the packing, he who always appreciates good quality and efforts, appreciated the Gingelly and groundnut oils, on top of it he had raised the aroma of the ghee saying “ I’m reminded of the ghee prepared by my mom. It’s the same smell I have enjoyed when I enter the home when my mom melt the homemade butter “ . It’s a great compliment from my father. Thanks Svastya for passing down our roots to this generation.
It is authetic and pure ghee.