Svastya Organic Farms organic desi cow A2 milk ghee is Non-GMO and organic ghee created from the cream or malai of desi kangeyam and bargur cows that are pasture grown and free-grazed on our certified organic farms.It is healthy, full of natural goodness It offers a smooth texture, golden yellow color, buttery, and slightly caramelized rich aroma. It contains a range of vitamins and minerals and is a good source of healthy fatty acids, making it a nutritious addition to your regular diet.
- . Organic A2 milk is collected from the desi bargur or kangeyam cows in our certified organic farms.
- The cream separator is used to separate the malai from the milk after the collected milk has been put into it.
- The gathered malai is then poured into the butter churner along with cold water in a 1:1 ratio.
- The butter produced by this procedure is churned once more in the container using the bilona method. This procedure yields butter, which is then poured into an iron kadai. The colour of the malai changes to our organic desi A2 milk ghee, which is yellow-brown in hue, as the iron kadai heats up.
- The ghee is poured into the virgin glass bottles after being allowed to settle down and return to room temperature.
So good to see such good products
One of the best a2 ghee i have tried.Thanks team for the quality product
Happy post using these products
I've tried several brands of ghee, but none compare to the authentic flavor and nutritional benefits that Desi A2 Ghee offers.