Svastya Organic Farms organic bull driven stone cold pressed brown sesame oil is made from high-quality, hand-picked organic brown sesame seeds gathered from native brown sesame plants by organic farmers using the bull driven stone cold-pressed method at 4 rpm.
In general, cold-pressed oils have been shown to retain all the inherent characteristics of oil seeds while also maintaining their nutritional profile.
- The brown sesame seeds are graded as the first step in the oil extraction process. The best seeds are hand-picked from rotten, contaminated organic brown sesame seeds, together with stones, husks, and other dust particles, and evaluated using the conventional hand-picked method.
- After being hand-picked, these seeds are naturally sun-dried for two days to remove all moisture from the top grade organic brown sesame seeds and effectively create oil.
- In the cold pressed process, brown sesame seeds cannot be pressed alone since it requires a binding agent to make oil. As a result, we employ organic palm jaggery as a binding agent for extracting oil.
- Based on the capacity of the bull driven stone cold pressed machine, handpicked organic brown sesame seeds are poured. Our machine has a capacity of 12 kg of organic brown sesame seeds and 2 kg of organic palm jaggery. When the grinding process has begun, some coconut water and organic palm jaggery are added to provide the appropriate friction. The bull driven stone cold-pressed machine works at 4 rpm and completes one cycle of oil production in 70-90 minutes (Based on the dryness of the seeds). From 12 kg of organic brown sesame seeds, we generate 2.8-3.3 liters of organic brown sesame oil.
- The extracted organic bull driven stone cold pressed brown sesame oil is then stored in a metal barrel for 4 days to let the Brown sesame paste formed during the grinding process to settle naturally, followed by 2-3 days in the sunshine to eliminate any leftover moisture.
- To maintain the taste and flavour, the settled organic brown sesame oil is hand filtered and poured into virgin glass bottles.
Our Soul Our Life.
For us,it’s more than just a farm. It is our ancestors' true organic essence that has been passed down to us to ensure a better future for our people and planet
TO THE BRAND SVASTYA
We drove 55 kms to obtain 12 plastic bottles, which we then filled with 6 bottles of honey, 5 bottles of ghee, and a dozen plastic covers from a chips shop to fill with turmeric as we had no idea how to present at the event.
Svastya products is excellent product where you can see the improvements in your health lifestyle and you can have the flavor of the original food ,