Svastya organic farms wild forest raw maskiti honey is 100% raw, unprocessed honey extracted from the honeycomb of apis cerena bees collected from the forests of the Western Ghats on the banks of the Maskiti river. SOF wild forest raw maskiti honey is truly one-of-a-kind and exotic. This rare, single origin honey is harvested by hand using eco-friendly and natural methods that protect the bees while preserving the natural pollen, vitamins, minerals, and enzymes found in honey.
This honey is extremely effective in treating coughs, sore throats, and itchy throats in children because it forms a coat around the throat when consumed.
- NO PRESERVATIVES - In a world where even sugar syrups look like honey, we bring you raw and unadulterated honey with no added preservatives. So, you can relish it as it is!
- PURITY PROMISE - We mean it when we say 100% pure honey. It’s a promise that we won’t compromise.
- DIET FRIENDLY - On a diet? Embrace the goodness of pure honey in your food. It’s suitable for every diet pattern and provides you with the essential nutrients you need.
How to use:
- As a general health tonic: Before breakfast, consume a well-mixed glass of lukewarm water and 1 teaspoonful of Maskiti Wild Forest honey
- For softer skin: Apply honey on the skin and leave for 10-15 mins. Rinse with warm water first and then cold water
- Acts as a natural and safe cough suppressant
- Known to enhance your immune system
- Helps in preserving the enzymes which improve the digestion
- Naturally good for heart health, skin and overall well being
Does not expire..
I am regularly buy organic products of Svastya,they are soo authentic and genuine,
The honey is free of additives and preservatives, pure and clean. Love the taste! It is safe to consume and to apply on skin as well.