Svastya Organic Farms organic wooden cold pressed coconut oil is made from high-quality, hand-picked organic dry coconuts(copra) gathered from native coconut trees aged 60-80 years by organic farmers using the wooden cold-pressed method at 8-12 rpm.
In general, cold-pressed oils have been shown to retain all the inherent characteristics of oil seeds while also maintaining their nutritional profile.
- We at Svastya Organic Farms believe that the soil is the foundation of organic food, thus we treat it to cakes (goat and cow dung and neem cake). Organic coconuts are harvested from our native variety coconut trees on our fields throughout the year and preserved in our sheds for months before drying.
- To ensure that it is fully dry, shake the entire coconut and listen for a sound of liquid movement if none is heard. The coconut husk and shell are then removed, and the coconuts are sliced into little pieces and dried before being kept.
- The first stage in the oil extraction process is to grade the coconut kernels. The top quality kernels are hand-selected from rotted, contaminated organic coconuts, along with stones, husks, and other dust particles, and graded using the traditional hand handpicked process.
- To eliminate all the moisture from the best quality organic coconuts and to efficiently generate oil, these seeds are naturally sun-dried for two days after being hand-picked.
- Handpicked organic coconuts are poured based on the capacity of the wooden cold pressed machine. Our machine can store up to 12 kg of organic coconut seeds. After the grinding process has begun, some coconut water is added to create the necessary friction. The wooden cold-pressed machine runs at 8-12 rpm and takes 50-60 minutes to complete one cycle of oil production using this method (Based on the dryness of the seeds).. We make 3.5-4 liters of organic coconut oil from 12 kg of organic coconuts.
- The extracted organic wooden cold pressed coconut oil is then stored in a metal barrel for 4 days to allow natural settling of the coconut paste obtained during the grinding process, followed by 2-3 days in the sunlight to remove any remaining moisture.
- The settled organic coconut oil is then manually filtered and poured into virgin glass bottles to preserve the taste and flavour.
Our Soul Our Life.
For us,it’s more than just a farm. It is our ancestors' true organic essence that has been passed down to us to ensure a better future for our people and planet
TO THE BRAND SVASTYA
We drove 55 kms to obtain 12 plastic bottles, which we then filled with 6 bottles of honey, 5 bottles of ghee, and a dozen plastic covers from a chips shop to fill with turmeric as we had no idea how to present at the event.
Very nice product