Svastya Organic farms Organic bull driven stone cold pressed groundnut oil is derived from high-grade, hand-picked Organic groundnuts grown by organic farmers using the traditional bull driven stone cold pressed process at 4 rpm.
In general, cold-pressed oils have been shown to retain all the inherent characteristics of oil seeds while also maintaining their nutritional profile.
- We at Svastya Organic Farms believe that the foundation of organic food is the soil, so we treat it to cakes (goat and cow dung and neem cake). The organic groundnut seeds are sown after five days, followed by drip irrigation and groundnut cake juice, which serves as a growth promoter. After 90 days, the groundnut is harvested. Following seed separation and grading, the whole seeds are dried in the sun for 8 to 10 days, depending on the climate.
- To ensure that it is completely dry (no moisture), shake the entire nut and listen for a sound. You can also confirm this by eating one or two nuts. The groundnut shell is removed and stored after drying.
- Grading the seeds is the first step in the oil extraction procedure. Using the traditional Saladai tool method, the best quality seeds are hand-selected from the decayed, infected organic groundnuts along with stones, husks, and other dust particles. The tiny stones and husks are removed by the tool's tiny pores, and the decayed seeds are hand-selected.
- To remove all the moisture from the top grade organic groundnuts and to effectively produce oil, these seeds are naturally sun-dried for two days after being hand-picked.
- Handpicked Organic groundnut seeds are poured based on the capacity of the wood-pressing machine. Up to 12 kg of organic groundnut seeds can be stored in our machine. After the grinding process has begun, some coconut water is added to create the necessary friction. The wooden cold-pressed machine runs at 4 rpm and takes roughly 90 minutes to complete one cycle of oil production using this method (Based on the dryness of the seeds).. We produce 2.8 liters of organic groundnut oil from 12 kg of organic groundnut seeds.
- The extracted organic bull driven stone cold pressed groundnut oil is then kept in a metal barrel for 4 days to allow natural settling of the peanut paste that we obtain from the grinding process, and 2-3 days in the sunlight to remove any remaining moisture.
- Following this, the Settled organic groundnut oil is manually filtered and then poured into virgin glass bottles to preserve the taste and flavor.
Organic Bull Driven Stone Cold Pressed Groundnut Oil
A must for every kitchen. really liked the flavor ..
I have been using these products quite a long time. Excellent results. In this stressfull modern days using natural products gives you the joy and happiness. Thats why i love their products since it is natural product with no chemicals or toxicants .
Have turned into a regular customer here. Groundnut Oil, Virgin Coconut Oil and Desi Ghee are my
favourites and part of my regular monthly purchase. Quality is premium and satisfying.
Kudos to the team. Keep it up