Svastya Organic Farms organic bull driven stone cold pressed black sesame oil is made from high-quality, hand-picked organic black sesame seeds gathered from native black sesame plants by organic farmers using the bull driven stone cold-pressed method at 4 rpm.
In general, cold-pressed oils have been shown to retain all the inherent characteristics of oil seeds while also maintaining their nutritional profile.
- The black sesame seeds are graded as the first step in the oil extraction process. The best seeds are hand-picked from rotten, contaminated organic black sesame seeds, together with stones, husks, and other dust particles, and evaluated using the conventional hand-picked method.
- After being hand-picked, these seeds are naturally sun-dried for two days to remove all moisture from the top grade organic black sesame seeds and effectively create oil.
- In the cold pressed process, black sesame seeds cannot be pressed alone since it requires a binding agent to make oil. As a result, we employ organic palm jaggery as a binding agent for extracting oil.
- Based on the capacity of the bull driven stone cold pressed machine, handpicked organic black sesame seeds are poured. Our machine has a capacity of 12 kg of organic black sesame seeds and 2 kg of organic palm jaggery. When the grinding process has begun, some coconut water and organic palm jaggery are added to provide the appropriate friction. The bull driven stone cold-pressed machine works at 4 rpm and completes one cycle of oil production in 70-90 minutes (Based on the dryness of the seeds). From 12 kg of organic black sesame seeds, we generate 2.8-3.3 liters of organic black sesame oil.
- The extracted organic bull driven stone cold pressed black sesame oil is then stored in a metal barrel for 4 days to let the Black sesame paste formed during the grinding process to settle naturally, followed by 2-3 days in the sunshine to eliminate any leftover moisture.
- To maintain the taste and flavour, the settled organic black sesame oil is hand filtered and poured into virgin glass bottles.
Based on 2 reviews
I tried different oils and products to get rid of my dry skin but nothing worked for me, I finally landed on Svastya back seasome oil this is really working well( no greasiness and my skin is observing it soon I applied) for me.
Thank you Svastya 😍
Oils were great loved the taste