Svastya organic farms organic virgin castor oil is 100 % pure organic castor oil made from hand-shelled and sun-dried castor seeds from the wild forests of the Western Ghats.
- The perennial wild forest castor plant, which blooms from July to March, produces wild castor seeds only once a year.
- The wild castor seeds are gathered, sun-dried, and hand-pounded until the shell is broken.
- The interior pulp is next manually hammered and stone ground. The castor paste is cooked in hot water the following morning as the sun rises.
- Our ancestors always prepared oil in this manner. They thought that the oil was given life and vitality by the first sunbeams.
- When the ground beans are boiling, we collect the oil that floats to the top and set it aside for a day.
- This procedure is carried out repeatedly until the oil has been completely dried out.
Consciously handcrafted by Women farmer-using wild castor seed.
Single-filtered oils naturally experience fiber sedimentation. It is entirely natural and devoid of any additives, chemicals, or preservatives. It's raw and primitive.
SPECIFIC STORAGE INFO
Store in a cool, dry place.
Wild forest castor seeds, Water.
• Vata and Kapha are balanced with Organic Virgin castor oil.
• It can also be used on the skin, hair, as an edible, deworming, and laxative.
• Castor oil is a versatile plant oil that may be utilised for a variety of applications. It has use for hair, skin, cooking, wellness, and more.
• Castor oil begins its activity by aiding digestion and detoxifying the system through healthy bowel movement.
• Prevents Premature Hair Greying is one of the best cures for skin problems since it is a natural cleanser with powerful antioxidant properties.
• Its fatty acids nourish hair follicles, promote hair growth, and hydrate a dry scalp. Castor oil is used to eliminate gas from dhal.
• Aids in Immune Enhancement
1. What is the shelf life?
It is best before 12 months from the date of packing.
2. Is it safe to use this oil internally?
Yes, you can use it for drinking, cooking.
3. How can I consume castor oil?
Take 1 teaspoon of Castor oil with lukewarm water between 6am-7am . Firstly, you must always opt for good quality, organic virgin castor oil. If you are new to this mix it with fresh juice.